Every time you speak to someone about your business, you are involved in marketing.
- A marketing strategy will help you focus. It will identify your ideal target market and the different ways you can communicate with your customers, and target the ones that will create most sales.
- Your marketing strategy tells you what to say, how to say it and who to say it to in order to make more sales and retain customers.
- A successful marketing strategy depends on understanding your customers, what they need and how you can persuade them to buy from you.
- Your marketing plan will explain how to put your strategy into action; how you’re going to communicate with your target customers – whether that’s through advertising, networking, social media, direct marketing or PR.
- Crucially, it will tell you when to talk to your customers – timing your activities to fit their buying cycles will save money and maximise sales.
I will work with you on-site or from my home office, to help you develop your marketing strategy, make a plan and implement your promotional activities – at competitive freelance rates.
Contact me today by telephone 01273 772033 or by Twitter to meet for an initial chat over a coffee.